Hey there! Here are 10 Journal Prompts to help you take a second to really reflect and do some self-searching on what you do and why you do it. As well, we are here to celebrate some of your achievements in your career so far! Enjoy these journal prompts and I hope you can take something out of them!
- What dreams in your career have already come true? (no matter how small)
- When do you feel most confident in your career?
- Your proudest moment in your career so far?
- Explain in detail your dream life.
- look at your answer to #4. What seeds have you already planted towards that dream life?
- Write about a small moment in your career that made you feel happy. Something that might seem minuscule but was actually a big deal to you.
- What advise would you give to someone younger than yourself who wants to pursue the same things as you?
- What qualities would your younger self admire about your present self?
- Brag about something. Sometimes we hold back because we don’t want to seem arrogant, but it’s important to give yourself some credit. Do it here. Rave about yourself!
- How has your life changed for the better because of your ambitious goals in your career?
More Journal Prompts Here